SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials have announced this afternoon 130 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County remains at 8 cases that have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update announces 3 additional deaths reported in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reported today the most recent cases:
- 38 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Chaves County
- 2 new cases in Curry County
- 9 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new case in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Luna County
- 17 new cases
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare