SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials have announced this afternoon 669 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County remains at 40 cases that have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 3 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reported today the most recent cases:
- 185 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 31 new cases in Chaves County
- 12 new cases in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 30 new cases in Curry County
- 97 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 46 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Grant County
- 1 new case in Guadalupe
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare