SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials announced this afternoon 628 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County reports no new cases today … the total remains at 393 people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 26 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reports today’s most recent cases:
- 161 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 17 new cases in Chaves County
- 4 new cases in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 30 new cases in Curry County
- 48 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 23 new cases in Eddy County
- 6 new cases
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare