SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials have announced this afternoon 155 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County has another new case bringing today’s total to 21 cases that have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update announces 6 additional death reported in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reported today the most recent cases:
- 34 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 16 new cases in Chaves County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 8 new cases in Curry County
- 21 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 9 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in Hidalgo
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare