- $15 a week for all classified ads including garage sale ads. Lost and found ads are free.
- Only one photo per classified ad will be accepted.
Go Cart For Sale
Coleman KT 196 gocart for sale, practically new. $1000.
Contact Jan McCall at 850-218-6755.
Beso Jewels will be at Village Arts Friday and Saturday
Beso Jewels will be open for business 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, July 23, and Saturday, July 24 at Village Arts. Looking forward to seeing you at Village Arts! Peridot is the birthstone for August and Ruby for July, just in case you need birthstone jewelry. The half-price gold and silver has been restocked.
- Repairs of all types
- Custom design and Special Orders
- Gold and Silver finished jewelry, including chain in Sterling and Gold
- Gemstones, Pearls and Diamonds
- I BUY Gold, Silver, Jewelry in any condition, coins, gemstones and diamonds
From 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, July 23, and 8 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 24, there will be a garage sale at 505 Meadow Lane. No pre-sales.
8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, July 24, and Sunday, July 25, there will be an estate sale at 1091 Barranca Road. Huge sale, great prices, lots to choose from. No early birds, please.
8 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 24, there will be a yard sale at 3112 Villa, behind Aspen Elementary School. Housewares, Toys & Games, Pet Supplies, Bedding, Shoes, Clothing (from Child 2T to Adult Large and everything in-between), and lots more!
8:30 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 31, there will be a garage sale at 1630 Sonrisa in Los Alamos. It is a huge sale and everything is priced to sell. Furniture, kitchenware, clothing, garden, tools, decorations, toys, household items, art, jewelry, gift items.Clearing out!
Office Space For Lease
Office Space for Lease: Approximately 550 square feet, complete with 1/2 bathroom, closet, and three separate rooms. Best suited for massage, mental or other health therapy, or small business office. Asking $775/mo. Owner pays utilities. Call Mary Anne at 505-490-1108.
Two Bedroom and One Bedroom For Rent
Two bedroom and bath, and one bedroom for rent in Los Alamos. For more information, please call Miguel at 505.661.2522 or 505.929.1349.
Two Bedroom, Two Bath Home For Rent
2br/2ba/2 car garage patio home is in the established Timber Ridge neighborhood within walking distance of Ashley Pond, library and downtown Los Alamos. Master bedroom and solarium overlook Los Alamos Canyon, with wildlife including hummingbirds and deer. A hiking trail along the canyon leads downtown, Los Alamos Medical Center and the Laboratory nearby. The living space is open with a large wood fireplace. The galley kitchen has new appliances, cabinetry and marble countertops. The hardwood flooring throughout also is new. The $3,000 per month lease covers utilities, landscape services and snow removal. A minimum of 1 year and a $1,000 deposit are required. Pets are allowed with an additional deposit. Drive by 22 Timber Ridge Road, or make a viewing appointment by calling 713.824.5994.
Los Alamos County Employment Opportunities:
Find employment opportunities at Los Alamos County by clicking here.
LAMC Hiring For Various Positions
LAMC is a hospital that allows the opportunity for great relationships, interdepartmental ties and reliance, as well as a “work family” setting…
$20,000.00 Sign On Bonus for Bedside Nurses
*FT RNs in OB, ED, Med Surg Nights, ICU Nights/Days, OR Days, Endoscopy
PT Cardiac Rehab
PRN Nursing Positions – all areas
Special Incentives for fully trained LDRP RNs
Tech to RN program for New Grad Nurses
Special Rental Incentives for specific positions
For more information call LAMC Recruitment Line 1-505-661-9187.
$10,000.00 Sign On Bonus for specific Professional Clinical positions
FT MT/MLT, Lab
FT OR Techs
FT Patient Access Rep
PT Exercise Physiologist
Respiratory Therapist, PRN
PRN Certified Nursing Assistants
Patient Access Rep, PRN
$500.00 Bonus for FT EVS & Cook position
FT & PRN EVS Specialist
Tuition reimbursement program available in all areas for Full Time Employees
To apply please go to losalamosmedicalcenter.com
This facility and its affiliates comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
ATENCION: si habla espanol, tiene a su disposicion servicios gratuitos de asistencia linguistica. Llame al 1 – 505-662-4201
Zia Credit Union Seeks Full-Time Executive Assistant to President/CEO
Zia Credit Union is seeking a Full-time Executive Assistant to the President/CEO
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Provide confidential, professional, administrative support for the President/CEO & Executive
Team that includes a wide range of administrative duties to be handled with confidentiality and
discretion where required. Interface with other executives in the credit union, with board members,
with members, visitors, and vendors to the credit union. Manage assigned project areas, prepare
reports, correspondence, manuals, spreadsheets, and all other communications utilizing a broad
range of computer applications.
Zia Credit Union offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package.
Zia Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply, go to https://www.ziacu.org/ and click on the ‘About Us’ and then ‘Careers’ links.
Hiring For Part-Time Employment
Competent, mature woman needed for part-time employment by retired psychologist/yoga teacher, age 74, in good health. Location is North Mesa. 4-7 hrs per week: days and hours TBA. Salary TBD, in range $12 to 15/hour, depending on your skills, experience. Duties include ironing, vegetarian cooking, desk and paperwork, light cleaning, maintaining apt, files, everything in good order: Combination of housekeeper and personal assistant. Please phone Neil at 505.661.6543 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Shop Supervisor will manage team members, financial and physical resources of the Rental Shop to meet its strategic business plan and budgeted goals. Supervisor will provide exceptional customer service and an outstanding rental/ticket experience for our guests.
- Rental shop supervisor will actively work the rental shop floor, sales desk and engage with customers
- Recruit, hire, and train new employees to ensure staffing levels meet customer demand and budgetary targets
- Identify and eliminate excessive labor, poor productivity, and inefficient labor
- Take inventory on a designated schedule. monitor and maintain appropriate equipment inventory levels
- Receive merchandise, load to POS/inventory system
- Maintain binding certifications from manufacturer and stay current with technical developments in the industry. Ensure compliance with ASTM requirements. Comply with all legal, regulatory and industry standards.
- Complete employee performance reviews
- Complete weekly staff schedules
- Resolve customer concerns or problems to the satisfaction of the customer and the protection of the companies interests
New Mexico Consortium Seeks Lab Technician
The New Mexico Consortium (NMC) is seeking a lab technician with experience in molecular/cell biology and microbiology to join our team in Los Alamos.
Desired Experience and Capabilities:
- Regular laboratory work including: preparing buffers, culture media, culturing microbes on appropriate media with appropriate antibiotics, culture of human cells
- Molecular biology experiments such as PCR, qPCR, agarose gel preparation and electrophoresis, DNA/plasmid miniprep and quantification using Nano-drop, DNA and RNA extraction from bacterial and mammalian cells, DNA/RNA quantification and expression test, vector constructions, cloning candidate genes designing primers for PCR and Western blot
- DNA preparation for sequencing and sequence analyses
- Cloning of genes and overexpression and purification of recombinant proteins from bacterial and mammalian cells
- Organizing and managing lab chemicals and reagents following the lab safety procedures
- Ability to prepare SOPs, technical reports, summaries and data analyses every week
- Master/Bachelor degree in molecular/cell biology, microbiology or related fields and at least two years relevant work experience.
- Experience in work with yeast is a plus.
The successful candidates will have strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
New Mexico Consortium is an independent nonprofit Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Vet/Dis, E-verify employer.
Children’s Clinic, PA Seeks Full-Time Receptionist
Children’s Clinic, PA is seeking a full-time Receptionist to join our fun pediatric practice. Collaborative work environment and flexible scheduling. Candidate must be reliable, detail oriented and display exceptional customer service. Excellent computer skills and ability to multitask are required. Must be able to work occasional Saturday/minor holiday mornings. Previous office experience preferred. Competitive pay, medical and retirement benefits available. Nonsmoking only. Please send resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Kha’p’o Community School Is Hiring
- Elementary Teacher (3 positions)
- Intervention and Testing Coordinator
- Education Assistant (6 positions)
- Special Education Technician (2 positions)
- Special Education Teacher
- Tewa Language Assistant
- School Health/Wellness Coordinator
- FACE Early Childhood Teacher (Pre-K)
- Bus Driver
- College and Career Coordinator
- School Counselor
TO BE ANNOUNCED:
- Operations Support Staff (Part-time)
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- All other requirements are posted on job description on school’s website
Apply online today at khapoeducation.org or contact the HR Department at 505.423.4525. All positions are open until filled.
S&J Development Seeks Maintenance Personnel
S & J Development is hiring maintenance personnel of all skill levels to join our team. Maintenance staff will help with the upkeep of over 130 apartments and residential homes in Los Alamos.
Experience is important, but we are looking for people that are honest, hardworking, reliable, have good attitudes and have a willingness to learn. Valuable skills include: light plumbing, light electrical, carpentry, painting, drywall, concrete work, landscaping / snow removal.
Maintenance workers interface with Property and Maintenance Managers for direction and task assignments. All employees are expected to maintain a professional attitude, appearance and manner in their interactions with co-workers, tenants, owners, vendors / contractors, suppliers and county department municipalities.
We offer full-time, year-round work that is diverse and interesting. We offer competitive pay, paid holidays, vacation, bonuses, and an opportunity for advancement. We have the ability to provide healthcare that is 50% subsidized for the worker and their minor children. If you are a team-oriented individual who is willing to grow this can be a long-term opportunity.
All interested individuals may contact us at: 505-500-6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Los Alamos Medical Care Clinic Seeks Scheduler
Los Alamos Medical Care Clinic is hiring a scheduler for our busy Dermatology Department. If you are a non-smoker from a non-smoking household, a team player, and you are a quick learner please send your resume to : email@example.com. We don’t work on the weekends or major holidays.
- Front of house manager. Responsible for customer dining experience from greeting until they leave. Oversees all areas common to customer use. Reports to General Manager and owner as needed. Responsible to train and schedule other front of house employees.
- Front help. Looking for workers who enjoy helping customers with a great dining experience.
- Kitchen help. Responsibilities include but not limited to bussing/washing, cleaning, duties determined by Kitchen manager.
For more information, email MGloryLLC@gmail.com
YMCA Seeks Membership Director
The person selected for this position will be responsible for directing all aspects of the membership services department including recruitment of new members, retention of existing members, marketing of programs and services, evaluation of services and supervision and support of Welcome Center, Child Watch, and Kids Club. The Member Services Director will develop plans and implement new procedures and methods to achieve strategic goals. Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Will consider equivalent combination of education and experience. Please go to our website: www.laymca.org/careers for application and job description. Please send application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Mesa Dental Arts Seeks Registered Dental Hygienist
High Mesa Dental Arts is seeking an experienced, part time Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) to join a talented team of dental professionals. We are looking for a hygienist who exemplifies the personality that has a strong work ethic, is self-motivated, thrives in a continuance changing environment, embraces technology and easily establishes relationships. Ideal candidates would have at least one year of experience in the dental industry. We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, and great benefits. If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a fast paced dental practice that focuses on personal development and continued education, in a warm, inviting, fun environment, apply now! Please e-mail resume to email@example.com
LARC Offers Openings
Our small, home-like community offers set schedules, job stability, benefits, paid time off and rewarding work that makes a difference in the lives of our residents. To be considered for a position with Sombrillo Nursing & Rehabilitation or Aspen Ridge Lodge Assisted Living, please apply online at www.larcnm.com/careers/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by 1010 Sombrillo Court for an application. Opportunities available in nursing, dinning, activities, and housekeeping. Start your career at LARC today!
Protect All Roofing And Painting
Protect for all your needs. Commercial and residential. Roofing, painting, repairs and more. Local; free estimates; Veteran discounts. 505.231.2006. 3574 Cerrillos Rd. Santa Fe. https://www.protectallroofingandpainting.com/
Bennett Custom Builders
Roofing – Residential & Commercial:
Bennett Custom Builders
Estrada Development LLC
LOST AND FOUND
LOST & FOUND