SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials have announced this afternoon 2,112 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County reports 5 new cases today … the total is now 98 people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 26 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reported today the most recent cases:
- 993 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 5 new cases in Catron County
- 191 new cases in Chaves County
- 45 new cases in Cibola County
- 10 new cases in Colfax County
- 89 new cases in Curry County
- 2 new cases in De Baca County
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare