SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials announced this afternoon 997 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County reports 5 new cases today bringing the total to 406 people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 35 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reports today’s most recent cases:
- 232 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 59 new cases in Chaves County
- 12 new cases in Cibola County
- 5 new cases in Colfax County
- 28 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 125 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 50 new
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare