SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials have announced this afternoon 262 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County has another new case today, bringing the total to 12 cases that have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update announces 2 additional deaths reported in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reported today the most recent cases:
- 111 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 2 new cases in Chaves County
- 2 new cases in Cibola County
- 4 new cases in Curry County
- 32 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 2 new cases in Eddy County
- 1 new case in
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare