The Los Alamos Police Department (LAPD) in collaboration with Los Alamos Public Schools and Los Alamos County Parks and Recreation Department, invite parents to register their new kindergarteners for Safety Town.
Changes to this year’s program:
- Safety Town will be held at Los Alamos Middle School June 7-11;
- Safety Town will run 9-11 a.m. daily;
- Campers must be able to wear a mask at all times;
- Campers must bring their own water bottles;
- The program is limited to 45 students; and
- COVID-Safe practices will be followed.
The County Parks and Recreation Department will provide additional
Community Education County Public Safety Police