SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials announced this afternoon 859 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County reports 2 new cases today bringing the total to 420 people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 38 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reports today’s most recent cases:
- 184 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 30 new cases in Chaves County
- 15 new cases in Cibola County
- 22 new cases in Curry County
- 74 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 49 new cases in Eddy County
- 13 new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare