SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials announced this afternoon 1,151 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County reports 2 more cases today … the total is now 352 people who have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 13 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reports today’s most recent cases:
- 352 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Catron County
- 17 new cases in Chaves County
- 8 new cases in Cibola County
- 7 new cases in Colfax County
- 8 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 127 new cases in
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare