SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials have announced this afternoon 875 additional positive tests for COVID-19.
Los Alamos County now has a total of 42 cases that have tested positive for COVID-19.
Today’s update includes 5 new deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19.
The New Mexico Department of Health reported today the most recent cases:
- 251 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 47 new cases in Chaves County
- 15 new cases in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Colfax County
- 20 new cases in Curry County
- 125 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 20 new cases in Eddy County
- 5 new cases in Grant County
- 1 new case
County State Public Safety Politics Healthcare