Box office sales for “Music from Angel Fire” has opened to purchase tickets to 10 concerts between Aug. 20 and Sept. 4.
Online sales may be completed at www.musicfromangelfire.org/sales or by telephone 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at 575.377.3233.
“Tickets for individual concerts or the season are now available,” said President Jim Brown of the Music from Angel Fire board of directors.
During this 37th season for the summer chamber music festival, concerts will be presented in Angel Fire, Taos, Las Vegas and Raton.
- Friday, Aug. 20, in Angel Fire
- Saturday, Aug. 21, in Taos
- Sunday Aug. 22, in Las Vegas
- Wednesday, Aug. 25, in Angel Fire
- Thursday, Aug. 26, in Angel Fire
- Saturday, Aug. 28, in Taos
- Sunday, Aug. 29, in Raton
- Wednesday, Sept. 1, in Angel Fire
- Friday, Sept. 3, in Angel Fire
- Saturday, Sept. 4, in Angel Fire
About Music from Angel Fire:
Celebrating its 37th season in 2021, Music from Angel Fire presents world-class chamber music performances at 10 main stage concerts. For more information, contact Martha Bryant, 620.518.2733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.