Look at what’s at the Farmers Market this week:
Shrimp, peas, salad greens, green beans, yellow beans & purple beans, squash blossoms, squash, filet beans, onions, green onions, garlic, garlic scapes, fresh herbs, carrots, beets, radishes, cucumbers, tomatoes, honey, honey sticks, potatoes, sage decorations, weavings, sauces, pot pies, fruit pies, quiches, quinoa salads, old world breads baked in a pizza style oven, herb & fruit breads, scones, muffins, cakes, cookies, pizzas, and gluten free baked goods, apple cider, tea breads, a few apricots, organic jams, goat & cow cheeses, kettle corn, goat milk soaps, beans, dried chile,certified organic seeds, Kimchi, native plants, tarts, pinwheels pastries, coffee, pecans, lavender body products and great gift ideas, market baskets, aprons and market bags.
Market events this week:
- 9 a.m. to noon ― Kids art with Rosie and her mom
- 9:30 to 11 a.m. ― market samples
- 10 to 11 a.m. ― A Demo on how to prearrange a color pot, By Cedar Grove Nursery-Joel Daeschel
- Apron winners ― Kathy Grove, Dena Webster and Sharon Huang
- Fan winners ― Andrea Taylor, Barb Addessio and Chuck Forest
- Market Bag winners are ― Angela Renneke and Lori Elton
- Small Basket winners are ― Lousia Martinez, Christine Brown and Gaye Talley
- Small Oval Basket winners are ― Maddie Boyd, Diane Kendall and Ranee Stewart
- Large Round Basket winners are ― Lisa Rothrock, Lara Bennett and Kristen Dors
- Large Oval Basket winners are ― Ruth Skoug and Joanne Ploeger
Congratulations to all the winners!