The Blue Window Bistro is having the first of what will become an annual Wine Dinner at 6 p.m., Sunday July 15.
The dinner includes five courses and five paired wines with fine wine specialist Phillip de Give.
The cost is $75 per person and reservations are required. Call 662-6305.
The menu for the special evening includes:
- Warm Deconstructed Caesar Salad
- Tender grilled romaine hearts, soft-boiled quail egg, shaved parmesan, brioche crostini, anchovies, homemade caesar dressing
- *Latour St. Bris Sauvignon Blanc, Burgundy, 2010*
- Seared Scallops
- Jumbo sea scallops over smoked gouda homestead grits, baby spinach and shallot-portabella cream sauce
- *Chamisal Chardonnay, California, 2011*
- Spicy Duck
- Duck breast roulade stuffed with spicy Serrano peppers, rolled in bacon, topped with a plum-ponzu sauce
- *Parker Station Pinot Noir, California, 2008*
- Lamb Ossobuco
- Lamb braised in red wine and fresh herbs, served with a wild mushroom risotto cake, vegetable garnish, garlic mousse and a cabernet demi-glace
- *Montgras Quatro Red Blend, Chile, 2008*
- Panna Cotta
- Chocolate panna cotta with port and balsamic glazed cherries
- *Grahams Six Grapes Port NV, Portugal*
The Blue Window Bistro is at 813 Central Ave., in downtown Los Alamos. For reservations call (505) 662-6305.