The Los Alamos Department of Public Utilities (DPU) released its Performance Report for the 4th Quarter of Fiscal Year 2012 describing DPU’s activities April 1 through June 30, 2012.
The performance report details:
- DPU’s CIP construction project progress;
- LA Scores measures;
- Financial status of operations;
- Commodity consumption levels (gas, water, electricity, wastewater collection);
- Energy and water conservation; and
- Public relations’ outreach activities.
Hard copies are printed out for the public and available in the lobby of the 311 Customer Care Center and online at:
The report also is available via email, by sending a request to DPU@lacnm.us.