A crowd fills the bar and dining areas at Dixie Girl Restaurant in downtown Los Alamos during Happy Hour. Photo by Greg Kendall/ladailypost.com
DIXIE GIRL & HILL DINER NEWS:
Denise Lane, owner of both the Dixie Girl and Hill Diner has announced a change in Sunday offerings at the two restaurants.
Beginning Sunday Dec. 9, Hill Diner will not be open Sundays, but the Dixie Girl will be open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. for Sunday brunch and lunch.
The special “Dixie Diner Sunday Menu” will include both new items and some familiar Hill Diner favorites. Sundays will include all day Happy Hour and football on the big screen.
For reservations or more information, call 505-662-1436.
A sample of the new Sunday menu is below:
- Bananas Foster French Toast
- Eggs Benedict
- Corn Griddle Cakes w/ housemade sausage
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Gingerbread Pancakes with honey cinnamon butter
- New York Style Lox & Bagels
- Skillet Poached Eggs with ham and hollandaise
- Ham & Cheese Waffles
- Beignets & Doughnut Muffins
- Chilaquiles topped with fried egg
- Smothered Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken & Biscuits with sausage gravy
- Homestyle Pot Roast, Buttermilk mashed potatoes
- Southern style ham, cheese grits & red eye gravy
- Smothered Salisbury Steak with green chile scalloped potatoes
- Half pound burgers/homemade fries
- Nacho Burger
- Carolina BBQ Pork Burger
- Grilled chicken, avocado on pretzel bun
- Eggs Benedict salad
- Muffaletta Salad
- “Buffaleux” Wings & Vidalia Onion Rings & Oysters on the half shell
- Bloody Mary Bar
- Bellini Bar
- New Orleans Brandy Milk Punch