Shelly A. Wiemann of Wiemann Wealth Strategies, LLC, right, with her Office Manager Cathy Shisler celebrating the company’s first year anniversary on March 5. Courtesy photo
By SHELLY WIEMANN, CFP®
Financial Advisor, Raymond James
Wiemann Wealth Strategies, LLC
Wiemann Wealth Strategies LLC, the office of Shelly A. Wiemann CFP®, celebrated its one year anniversary March 5 in Los Alamos.
The first year in business has been extremely successful and several, Wiemann said.
- New office at 2101 Trinity Dr., Ste. T, with client-focused amenities and convenient adjacent parking. Offering convenient and safe web conferences via Zoom.
- Offering client-friendly technology and interactive financial planning tools for a more seamless, convenient, and efficient experience through affiliation with Raymond James Financial Services.
- Wiemann took the rigorous step to become a licensed Supervisory Branch Manager in 2020.
- Expansion of investment services include new offering – financial planning and investment consultant services by the hour provided by Wiemann, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner.
- Expansion of investment solutions include a variety of investment vehicles, including new offerings such as structured investments, preferred stock, fee-based annuities, private equity, and wider variety of mutual fund/ETF offerings.
- Wiemann Wealth Strategies is quickly growing and expanding.
- Wiemann Wealth has supported dozens of clients in transition to marriage, divorce, retirement, and widowhood.
“We are touched and humbled by the support and loyalty of our clients, friends, and colleagues in the past year,” Wiemann said. “We continue to seek out mutually beneficial relationships and encourage the community to call us at 505.500.8428 to arrange a complimentary consultation to discuss their needs.”
Consultations are primarily accomplished via Zoom or phone, however limited in-person meetings are available by request. Wiemann. For more information, visit www.wiemannwealth.com.
Plans are underway to have a client appreciation anniversary party later in 2021, COVID permitting.
Wiemann Wealth Strategies, LLC is not a registered broker/dealer, and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of Raymond James. The information has been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Some investments mentioned may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Investing involves risk and investors may incur a profit or loss. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s Initial and ongoing certification requirements.