The School Board will hold a Regular School Board Meeting and Executive Session at 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 9 at the Los Alamos Public Schools Administration Building, School Board Room.
The agenda items for the Regular School Board Meeting include a motion to go into a closed Executive Session in the School Board Conference Room to discuss the purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, specifically the expansion of a leased property.
Following the Executive Session, the school board president will reconvene the Regular School Board. Some of the agenda items include:
- Introduction of School Board Position #3 applicants
- Aspen Construction Report presented by Joan Ahlers and David Wharram
- Suggestions for topics for School Board Retreat presented by School Board President Judy Bjarke-McKenzie
- Superintendent selection process update presented by Bjarke-McKenzie
- Suggested names for Negotiation Teams for School Board consideration presented by Superintendent Gene Schmidt