LAPS Foundation News:
Last call to get tickets to Taste of Knowledge 4-6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 2 at Pig + Fig Café in White Rock.
An incredible menu will be offered with five dining stations:
- Soft fresh-baked pretzels with beer cheese sauce;
- German potato salad, cucumber salad in dill crème fraiche, fresh sauerkraut;
- Crispy fried cutlets of pork loin, potato dumpling pasta, brown mushroom gravy;
- Summer sausage, bratwurst, butterkase, sweet brown German farmer’s bread and fresh fruit; and
- Traditional apple strudel slices and chocolate hazelnut petit fours for dessert.
A selection of wines and beer from Germany and Austria also will be served. Enjoy Oktoberfest and participate in our wine pull, live auction and paddle raise to benefit all Los Alamos Public Schools! Go to https://TOK22.givesmart.com or visit lapsfoundation.com to buy your tickets now.
About LAPS Foundation
The Los Alamos Public Schools Foundation is an independent nonprofit organization that helps the local community provide an extraordinary education for Los Alamos students. Los Alamos has given more than $2 million to fund opportunities students and teachers would not have otherwise. To learn more about LAPS Foundation and how to get involved and/or make a donation, visit lapsfoundation.com or call 505.500.6501. Donations to LAPS Foundation, a 501(C)(3) organization, are tax-deductible.