PAJARITO MOUNTAIN News:
After one of the best ski and snowboard season in years, barring substantial snowfall, Pajarito Mountain Ski Area will end winter operations after Sunday, March 22.
We invite all of our guests – especially our New Mexico Power Pass holders – to visit our sister resorts, Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort, Purgatory and Arizona Snowbowl, which are all scheduled to remain open into April.
- Ticket office, rental shop and restaurant will be open at 8 a.m.
- Mountain will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Restaurant will be open for breakfast and lunch.
- Friday – Sunday we will have the Aspen and Beginner lifts and 21 trails open.
- Lift ticket prices are $49 for adults (ages 21-59), $42 for seniors (ages 60-69) and students (ages 13-20), and $34 for kids (ages 7-12).
- Tots (guests age 6 and younger), and Super Seniors (guests age 70 and older) ski FREE every day!
- For ongoing mountain updates, visit Pajarito‘s blog.
This summer’s popular Beer and Bands and lift serviced hiking and biking begin June 6 in conjunction with SummerFest.