SANTA FE — Friday, the New Mexico Department of Health (DOH) announced that free COVID-19 printed materials are available to New Mexico businesses, organizations, community members and schools.
Individuals can choose from three different kits, which include banners, posters, flyers and postcards.
To obtain a kit follow these steps:
- Write “NMDOH Order” into the subject line of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the body of the email, include a contact name, organization name, email, and phone number.
- Decide which materials you would like to be printed.
- Small Kits – 2 Banners, 25 Posters, 50 Flyers, 50 Postcards
- Large Kits – 5 Banners, 50 Posters, 100 Flyers, 100 Postcards
- Individual Items – Banners (2 or 5), Posters (25 or 50), Flyers (50 or 100), Postcards (50 or 100)
- Include the names of the file(s) you want printed and the quantities. Be sure to include language preferences.
- Myth v Fact (English)
- Myth v Fact (Spanish)
- Stop Misinformation (English and Spanish)
- Teens Eligible Flyer (16, 17, 18)
- Vax Registration Help (English and Spanish)
- Vax Registration Help (¼ Sheet)
- Vaccine Blank Flyer (English)
- Vaccine Blank Flyer (Spanish)
- 3×5 Banner
- Flyer (Spanish)
- Mailer (Back)
- Mailer (Front)
- Poster (English)
- Poster (Spanish)
- Specify whether these materials will be picked up at ABQ Minute Press in Albuquerque (1631 Eubank Blvd NE), or shipped to your location (items can be shipped anywhere in the state of New Mexico).
Note: Orders will be processed via email. Only materials supplied by NMDOH are available for printing.