The Los Alamos School Board will hold a Special School Board Meeting at 5 p.m. Thursday, March 26 in the Aspen Elementary School Library.
Agenda items include:
- President Hall will ask for a motion to go into a closed Executive Session in the Aspen Conference Room to discuss limited personnel matters, specifically, superintendent’s contract as allowed in the Open Meetings Act NMSA1978, Section 10-15-1-(H)(2); purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property; and matters pertaining to threatened or pending litigation in which the School District is or may become a participant.
- Recess Executive Session – Reconvene Special School Board Meeting
- Possible Approval of Superintendent’s Contract
- Possible Approval of Option to Purchase Real Property
- Aspen Elementary School Report – presented by Principal Kathryn Vandenkieboom
- Distributive Educational Clubs of America (DECA) report – presented by Ray Henderson
- District Energy Report – presented by Curtis Terrill
- Superintendent Transition Plan – presented by Gene Schmidt and Kurt Steinhaus
- Review of Public School Capital Outlay Committee (PSCOC) Pre-Application for Pinon/Barranca/Chamisa – presented by Joanie Ahlers
- Policy Report – presented by Gerry Washburn
- Possible Reconvene Executive Session