The League of Women Voters of Los Alamos will hold a forum for Los Alamos Public Schools and UNM-Los Alamos Advisory Board candidates in Fuller Lodge, 7-9 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14, (with refreshments at 6:30 p.m.).
Members of the Los Alamos High School Hilltalkers debate team will assist at the event as timekeepers and microphone facilitators.
School Board Candidates:
- District 3: Nancy Ann Holmes, William Hargraves, Sheryl Nichols;
- District 4: Andrea Cunningham, Michael Fassbender; and
- District 5: Judy Bjarke-McKenzie, Jennifer McCumber.
All three LAPS districts are on the Hill.
UNM-LA Advisory Board Candidates:
- Position 3: Michael D. DiRosa, Troy Hughes, James Nealy Robinson; and
- Position 4: Stephen Boerigter.
All County residents may vote for both positions.
Election Day is Feb. 3, but early voting begins Jan. 14 in the Los Alamos County Municipal Building at 1000 Central Ave.