The Regional Coalition of LANL Communities (RCLC) meets 9-11 am., Friday in the Española City Chambers at 405 N. Paseo de Oñate in Española.
The agenda includes:
Call to Order by Mayor Alice Lucero – 9 a.m.
Confirmation of Quorum
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Meeting Minutes – 9:15 a.m.
Discussion/Action Items (1 hr 20 min) 9:15-10:35 a.m.
- New Mexico Congressional Delegation Updates (5 mins) 9:15-9:20 a.m.
- Presentation by Pete Maggiore, Asst. Manager Environmental Projects Office (30 mins) 9:20-9:50 a.m.
- Presentation by Carole Rutten, Deputy Director of LANL Community Programs Office (30 minutes) 9:50-10:20 a.m.
- Action – Review/Approve of Documents (10 minutes) 10:20-10:35 a.m.
- Review Board Member Dues Plan (5 mins)
- Review/Approve 2015 Regional Coalition of LANL Communities Work Plan (5 mins)
Review of RCLC Financials (5 mins)
Meetings at a Glance (5 mins) 10:35-10:40 a.m.
Public Comment (20 mins) 10:40-11 a.m.
Adjournment – 11 a.m.