ALBUQUERQUE—Quality New Mexico elected its 2013-14 Board of Directors Officers this month.
The new directors begin their term June 1:
BILL WADT Chairman of the Board (LANL Foundation)
KIM HERDICK Chair-Elect (UNM Medical Group, Inc.)
STEVE KEENE Secretary-Treasurer (MOSS ADAMS, LLP)
TROY GREER Immediate Past-Chair (Lovelace Medical Center)
JULIA GABALDON is President/CEO of Quality New Mexico.
The following individuals were elected by QNM membership for a three-year term beginning June 1:
- Donna Agnew, Admin Director for Process & Performance Excellence, Presbyterian Healthcare Services (ABQ)
- Robert Dotson, Quality & Performance Assurance Division, Los Alamos National Laboratory (Los Alamos)
- Gary Housley, General Manager, Don Chalmers Ford (Rio Rancho)
- Paul Reinhardt, VP of Operations, BendixKing (ABQ)
- Oscar Rodriguez, Town Manager, Town of Taos (Taos)
- Gene Schmidt, Superintendent, Los Alamos Public Schools (Los Alamos)
- David Shaw, CEO, Nor Lea Hospital District (Lovington)
- Patti Watson, President, Cooney Watson & Associates, Inc. (ABQ)
- Mark Williams, Director, NM Motor Vehicle Division (Santa Fe)
The following Board Members were elected to serve a second three-year term:
- Keith Lutz, Intel (Rio Rancho)
- Bill Wadt, LANL Foundation (Los Alamos)
Quality New Mexico, a non-profit organization, drives performance excellence in New Mexico organizations by providing role models, tools, knowledge, learning experiences, and best practices. Quality New Mexico is the official administrator of the New Mexico Performance Excellence Awards patterned after the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.