The annual Pajarito Torchlight Parade is 5:30-7 p.m. Dec. 31 at Pajarito Mountain. Courtesy photo
PAJARITO MOUNTAIN News:
Pajarito Mountain is open for daily operations and excited for the holiday season. The new Mighty Mite Magic Carpet has been very popular with beginner skiers.
Pajarito Mountain has Mushroom, Zero Road East and the Beginner’s area open and lift ticket prices are $24 for all ages. The NEW Magic Carpet and the Beginner Lift are open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for daily operations.
For the snow report and ticket info, click here.
Upcoming Events (click here for our calendar):
- Gather in the Base Area 5:30-7 p.m. Dec. 31 for the Pajarito Torchlight Parade to watch skiers wind down the mountain carrying glowing torches and ring in the new ski season and the new year.
- Local appreciation days: Lift tickets are $35 for adults, teens and seniors, and $25 for kids (8-12) on select Thursdays. This offer is valid select days this season: Jan. 4. For more dates and details, click here.
- Car load days: Everyone in one car skis for $99. Limit 5 people per vehicle. Limited quantity available per date. This offer is valid select days this season: Jan. 3-4. For more dates and details, click here.
- Active Duty Military Ski FREE: Guests with active duty military ID cards get a FREE lift ticket nearly every Wednesday. For more details, click here.
- The following guests ski FREE every day at Pajarito: Seven and under, 4th graders, 5th graders, and Seniors 70+. For more details, click here.