NWS: Today’s High Near 33; Tonight’s Low Around 25

The National Weather Service forecasts today’s high in Los Alamos near 33 with a 20 percent chance of snow after 2 p.m. and tonight’s low around 25 with an 80 percent chance of snow tonight with possible new snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches. Courtesy/NWS

The National Weather Service forecasts snowfall through 5 p.m. today across the state. Courtesy/NWS

CSTsiteisloaded