The Monday, April 6 Library Board Meeting has been cancelled.
The Library Board’s primary purposes are to:
- receive input from the public and, based on that input, make recommendations to council that support the fulfillment of the library’s mission in the community;
- provide information and advice on items requested by the council, and review and recommend public policies;
- gather and provide public input on the development of library service objectives and the library’s long range plan; and
- interact with other boards and commissions on items that affect the libraries.
Authorization: Los Alamos County Ord. No. 02-078, Sec. 2, 10-03-2006; County Code Chapter 8, Article V, Sections 8-81 – 8-83.
Composition: Five members, must be Los Alamos County residents.
Term: Two years
Meetings: First Monday of each month, 5:30-7 p.m. at either Mesa Public Library Administration office or White Rock Branch Library. 2014 Meeting Schedule.pdf
Staff Liaison: Steven Thomas, Library Manager, 505.662.8240 Email: email@example.com
- Michelle Grove
- Ellen Ben-Naim
- Janet Harris
- Tim Langworthy
- Ginny White
County Council Liaison
- James Chrobocinski
- Steven Thomas
Community Services Director
- Charlie Kalogeros-Chattan
Board Administrative Support
- JohNeva Martinez