The Los Alamos School Board has scheduled a Special School Board Meeting, School Board Executive Session and School Board Work Session for 5 p.m. Thursday, May 22 at the District’s Administrative Offices, 2075 Trinity Dr., Ste. V.
The Special School Board Meeting agenda includes:
- Closure of meeting to an Executive Session
- Reconvening of Special School Board meeting
- Approval of Budget
- Adjustment Requests for May 2014
- Approval of Cash Transfers for May 2014
- Approval of State Mandated Raise of 3 percent for Certified, Classified, Non Classified/Non Certified Personnel and 6 percent for Instructional Assistants
- Approval of Budget FY 2014-15
Following the close of the Special School Board meeting, President Judy Bjarke-McKenzie will convene a School Board Work Session.
The Work Session agenda includes:
- NMTEACH Educator Effectiveness System and Evaluation Plans and End of Course Exams
- Policy Review: 4000 Personnel
The Special School Board Meeting and Work Session are open to the public.