Los Alamos’ Own Mrs. Northern New Mexico United States 2017 Launches Big Givers Raffle With BBBS

Los Alamos’ own Mrs. Northern New Mexico United States 2017 Rose Evans is launching a Big Givers Raffle, in partnership with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region – Los Alamos/Rio Arriba Counties Board of Directors. Courtesy photo

COMMUNITY News:

In the spirit of Giving Tuesday, Los Alamos’ own Mrs. Northern New Mexico United States 2017 Rose Evans is launching a Big Givers Raffle, in partnership with the Big Brothers Big Sisters Mountain Region – Los Alamos/Rio Arriba Counties Board of Directors.

Big Givers is an event planning company who organizes opportunities to give back in cities across the US. This year the BBBS Mountain Region board has formed a team that will participate in a local Big Givers Christmas event, to benefit families in need in the area they serve.

On the night of Dec. 21, their team will pick a family, or multiple families should they raise enough money, off of the angel tree, and enter in to the Big Giver race. During the event the group will only have a few hours to bring holiday cheer to the family or familiesthey’ve selected, while completing various random acts of kindness challenges along the way. In years past families have received presents, food, and necessities they may have not had otherwise during the holiday season.

Mrs. Northern NMUS is hoping to be able to increase the team’s ability to bring some joy to thefamilies. Her 80/20 raffle is simple; 80% of the proceeds will go towards the BBBS team’s Big Givers fund, the other 20 percent will make up the pot you could win! Each $10 raffle ticket gets you one entry in to the drawing, to be held Dec. 20. The more you buy, the bigger the pot gets, and the more opportunity the team has to give BIG at the Big Givers event!

To enter contact Rosevia Facebook: Mrs. Northern New Mexico United States 2017, email: rosemevans@outlook.com, or phone: 505.695.2772, to get your tickets. Donations can be made in person or via electronic payment.

The drawing winner will be announced the night of Dec. 20, 2016.

CSTsiteisloaded