The Los Alamos Dog Jog Committee is calling on all creative young artists to put their imaginations and love of dogs to work by submitting a drawing for the 2016 Los Alamos Dog Jog Logo Contest.
The 2016 Los Alamos Dog Jog Logo Contest is open to youngsters in the third through sixth grades whose families live or work in Los Alamos County. The winning design will be used as the official 2016 Los Alamos Dog Jog logo and be placed on event t-shirts and other official event materials. The Logo Contest winner will receive one free t-shirt.
Logo Entry Guidelines:
- All entries should be drawn in black ink on white paper. The lines should be thick enough to reproduce properly on a t-shirt.
- All entries should be no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches in size.
- The words “Dog Jog 2016” should prominently appear somewhere on the design.
- Drawings can be made on the back of this form. If another sheet of paper is used, the artist’s name, birth date, address, phone number, signature, and t–shirt size must be written lightly on the back of the design.
- All artists must be enrolled in a local school or home schooled at the third through sixth grades to be eligible to compete.