Los Alamos Daily Post celebrates its 8-year anniversary today at its world headquarters in downtown Los Alamos. File photo
The Los Alamos Daily Post is celebrating its 8-year anniversary today at its world headquarters at 1247 Central Ave.
It is our privilege to bring you the news each and every day – 365 days a year!
The news team wants to take this opportunity to thank our loyal advertisers, columnists and other content contributors and our many readers throughout the community, state, nation and world.
Because of you we reach this milestone today as the official newspaper of record in Los Alamos County.
- In 2014, the Small Business Development Center named the Los Alamos Daily Post “Small Business of the Year” for which the news team was recognized on the floor of the New Mexico Legislature and by the Los Alamos County Council.
- In 2015, the Post began publishing a paper version with 9,300 copies delivered each Thursday to every home and business in Los Alamos and White Rock.
- In 2016, the Post website surpassed a million monthly pageviews from around the world.
- In 2017, Los Alamos County awarded the Post its legal notices and advertising contract through 2023 and named the Post the Official Newspaper of Record in Los Alamos County.
- In 2018, the Post Facebook page surpassed 10,000 followers.
- In 2019, the Post Facebook page surpassed 11,000 followers.
“We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve our community and look forward to bringing you the important and interesting news of the day for many years to come.” —Publisher Carol A. Clark