The Los Alamos Co+op Market is celebrating its 4th anniversary Saturday by offering fun learning experiences for all ages, live music, food sampling, cake and a semi-annual Inventory Reduction Sale.
Celebrate community while enjoying interactive booths by a variety of non-profit organizations including the NMSU County Extension, Camino de Paz, Family YMCA and Pajarito Environmental Education Center (PEEC).
To show appreciation for the Co+op’s member/owners, the Co+op is offering a 10 percent discount Saturday on all regular priced items.
Activities for all ages:
- Member/Owners save 10 percent on regular priced items
- Start of our Member/Owner Drive
- Free gift for New, Renewed or Upgraded Member/Owners
- Free food and wellness samples
- Local singer/guitarist—Dana Smith
- Shrubs and Switchels (vinegar drinks) by the NMSU County Extension
- Chair massages by Angela Love-Storkan
- Bouncy House provided by Little Forest Playschool
- “I love my Co+op because” photo shoot
- Learning on a cellular level by Camino de Paz
- Environmental fun by Pajarito Environmental Education Center (PEEC)
- Chair massages by Greg Barthell
The Los Alamos Co+op Market at 95 Entrada Dr. across from the Holiday Inn Express, is open 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday. Co+op coffee and assorted baked goods also are available at Fusion Multisport on Central Ave., across from CB FOX. For more information, visit www.losalamos.coop or call 505.695.1579.