Issues, Etc. talk radio is airing a Holy Week Special Series. Pastor Brian Kachelmeier of Redeemer Lutheran Church in Los Alamos is one of the guests on the show and will talk about the topic “The Passion of the Christ According to Isaiah.”
Holy Week Topics:
- “The Upper Room” – Dr. Carl Fickenscher of Concordia Theological Seminary
- “The Garden of Gethsemane” – Pr. Peter Bender of Concordia Catechetical Academy
- “The Trials of Jesus” – Pr. Bryan Wolfmueller of Hope Lutheran Church, Aurora, Colo.
- “The Passion of Christ According to Isaiah” – Pr. Brian Kachelmeier of Redeemer Lutheran Church, Los Alamos
- “The Hymn, “My Song is Love Unknown” – Dr. Arthur Just of Concordia Theological Seminary
- “The Seven Words of Jesus from the Cross” – Dr. Norman Nagel of Concordia Seminary
Issues, Etc. is a talk show radio program broadcast by Lutheran Public Radio in Collinsville, IL. Issues, Etc. is heard on a variety of radio stations across the country and also is heard live on the Internet at www.issuesetc.org. Every Monday through Friday, this talk radio program can be listened to 2-4 p.m. Mountain Time.
The daily broadcast is hosted by Rev. Todd Wilken who interviews guests regarding certain topics. These topics, or “issues,”range from such things as the Christian Faith, world religions, spirituality, prayer, scientific discoveries, history, politics, apologetics, marriage, family, education, trends in society, box office movies, Supreme Court cases, etc. Guests include people from all walks of life talking about such “issues.”
Listen to Issues, Etc. live on the Internet or download episodes at www.issuesetc.org.