Los Alamos MainStreet, producer of ScienceFest, in collaboration with the Los Alamos Creative District and Los Alamos County, would like to thank everyone involved with the production of ScienceFest – The Secret City Unlocked.
ScienceFest celebrates Los Alamos’ heritage with history and science–based events for the entire family. It is the signature event of Los Alamos County.
Our goals were to showcase the remarkable science and technology community of Los Alamos while drawing people to the central business district and supporting a vibrant downtown. Our goals were realized by the programming produced and volume of attendees.
We would especially like to thank our sponsors:
- NEW MEXICO TRUE – STATE TOURISM DEPARTMENT
- LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL BANK
- LOS ALAMOS MEDICAL CENTER
- LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LABORATORY
- LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL SECURITY
- COMPA INDUSTRY
- CHRISTUS HEALTH PLAN
- RICHARD P. FEYNMAN CENTER FOR INNOVATION
- Bradbury Science Museum
- Los Alamos Historical Society
- Los Alamos Little Theater
- Buffalo Tours
- Fuller Lodge Art Center
- KRSN 1490 AM
- Flowers by Gillian
- Bathtub Row Brewing Co-op
- Los Alamos Arts Council
- Christian Science Society
- Los Alamos Women in Science
- Holiday Inn Express
Committee Members: Patrick Sullivan, Kelly Stewart, Heather McClenahan, Jessica Privette, Nicole Kliebert, Ken Nebel, Ryn Herrmann, Georgia Strickfaden, Claire Roybal, Skip Dunn and Livy Snyder. Thank you – we could not have done it without you!
Until next year: Ssshhhhh…..