I am writing in support of my friend, Sharon Stover, candidate for State House District 43.
Sharon and I became acquainted through our positions as board members of the New Mexico Association of Counties. She is the immediate Past President of the association and I am the Vice President.
These following points are the reason that Sharon is the best candidate for the New Mexico House of Representatives District 43:
- Sharon deeply understands your community as a past member of the Los Alamos County Council and as County Clerk.
- Sharon has the highest integrity.
- She is true to her word.
- Inclusive: Sharon works with all involved for the good of the District 43 communities.
- Sharon is proud of your community and has been a great role model across the entire state of New Mexico.
- She understands that strong communities make for a strong New Mexico.
- Sharon is a problem solver. As President of NMAC, she demonstrated this when she came to Lea County to help find a solution to a difference of opinion between Lea County and the New Mexico Association of Counties.
- She has a positive attitude.
- Sharon understands that the youth are our future and works tirelessly to make a difference in their lives.
- Grow where you are planted. Sharon works every day to help make your community the best it can be for those of you that live there and for those of us that come for a visit.
I encourage you to vote for Sharon Stover today. She is the best candidate for this house seat and is ready to work hard for all of the communities in District 43 and the State of New Mexico.