NOTICE OF ADOPTION OF ORDINANCE NO. 705
STATE OF NEW MEXICO, COUNTY OF LOS ALAMOS
Notice is hereby given that the following Ordinance No. 705, was duly adopted and approved by the County Council of the Incorporated County of Los Alamos, State of New Mexico, on January 5, 2021. The full copy is available for inspection or purchase in the County Clerk’s Office: 1000 Central Avenue, Suite 240, during regular business hours.
Inclusive in this Ordinance are the following:
1. Terms of Sale: Pursuant to the Purchase, Sale and Development Agreement on file with County Clerk’s Office, the Incorporated County of Los Alamos shall sell 19,996.94 square feet of real property commonly known as 3661 and 3689 Trinity Drive, Los Alamos, New Mexico, (the “Real Property”).
2. The Real Property has an appraised value of One Hundred Sixty-Five Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($165,000.00).
3. Time and manner of payments on sale: Upon approval by County Council and pursuant to the Purchase, Sale and Development Agreement on file with County Clerk’s Office.
4. The Amount of Purchase Price: Two Hundred Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($200,000.00)
5. Purchaser of Property: Pet Pangaea, LLC, a New Mexico Limited Liability Company
6. Purpose of Municipal Sale: Disposition of unused real property to promote economic development within the County in accordance with the County’s authority to sell, lease, or exchange county-owned real property, including the improvements contained thereon, provided in Section 14-31(6) of the County Code of Ordinances and New Mexico State Statutes Section 3-54-1(b).
INCORPORATED COUNTY OF LOS ALAMOS ORDINANCE NO. 705
AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE SALE OF CERTAIN COUNTY-OWNED REAL PROPERTY COMMONLY KNOWN AS 3661 AND 3689 TRINITY DRIVE, TO PET PANGAEA, LLC, A NEW MEXICO LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
ADOPTED this 5th day of January, 2021.
Council of the Incorporated County of Los Alamos
By: /s/Council Chair
Attest: /s/ Naomi D. Maestas, County Clerk
PUBLISHED IN THE LOS ALAMOS DAILY POST THURSDAY JANUARY 7, 2021