Come see the 8×10 Production at the Los Alamos Little Theatre. This increasingly popular format offers eight different 10-minute plays all in one show.
It provides an opportunity for local aspiring and established playwrights to share their creative efforts, a chance for new directors to get their feet wet, and the breakthrough moment for a new actor to get a moment in the spotlight.
Seven of the plays are locally written, six represent directorial debuts, and a number of actors new to the LALT stage will perform. This show represents community theatre at its finest:
- Love Rules by Robert Benjamin – Directed by Dennis Powell;
- Shadows by John Gustafson – Directed by Patrick Webb;
- Kubler-Ross Comes to Dinner by Fred Berl – Directed by Roxanne Tapia;
- The Philadelphia by David Ives – Directed by Caroline “Pip” Evarts;
- Woman With A Gun by Dale Dunn – Directed by Jim Ivanovich;
- The Phoenix and the Dove by Maryanne “Mimi” Adams – Directed by Sequoyah Adams-Rice;
- Putting the Fun in Funeral by Fred Berl – Directed by Fred Berl; and
- Shimmer by Tess Light – Directed by Ann Revelle.
Showtimes for the 8×10 Production are Nov. 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, and 23 at 7:30 p.m., and Nov. 17 at 2 p.m., at the Los Alamos Little Theatre, 1670 Nectar St. in downtown Los Alamos. Visit http://www.lalt.org/ or call 505.662.5493. Direct questions to Alex Zubelewicz at email@example.com.