This Halloween, Los Alamos High School students are Trick or Treating for a cause!
We need help from our local community to make it a success. Instead of asking for candy, many Toppers will be asking for canned and non-perishable goods that will be donated to LA Cares. Participating high schoolers will simply ask for donations.
If your family would like to participate but will be out trick-or-treating with family or friends, please leave your donations by the front door with a note attached.
Toppers are excited to kick-off November as our Month of Giving by helping local families, and we hope our community will support us!
List of Appreciated Goods:
- Canned Chicken
- Fruit (no sugar added preferred)
- Baked Beans
- Hearty Soups (with meat/veggies)
- Tomato Soup
- Beans (in cans, instead of dry)
- Refried Beans
- Chef Boyardee-type Pasta Meals
- Mixed Veggies
- Spaghetti sauce
- Tomatoes (any variety)
- No more cans of tuna, green bean, or corn – they already have plenty!
- Rice (any variety)
- Pasta (any variety)
- Instant Potatoes
- Fruit Cups (no sugar added preferred)
- Juice bottle(100% juice preferred), Juice Boxes
- Mac N Cheese (any variety)
- Popcorn (kernels or microwave)
- Cereal (low-sugar preferred)
- Cooking Oil (canola, vegetable)
- Honey, Jam or Jelly
- Salad Dressing (ranch, balsamic)
- Baking Mixes (cake, muffins)
- Granola Bars
- Crackers (any variety), Cookies (any variety)
- Sugar (for baking)