- Reel Deal Theater Thursday April 18. Doors open at 6:30 p.m./movie at 7 p.m.
- Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at door
- Alana Jones, GM of Santa Fe Brewing will speak briefly on her experiences in the brewing enterprise
- Santa Fe Brewing will be serving their beer – $5
- Ticket includes a raffle for items donated by SFB and the LA Coop market.
- Proceeds benefit the LA Beer Co-op. Help make a local brewery a reality.
Alana Jones is the General Manager at the Santa Fe Brewing Co., New Mexico’s oldest and largest brewery.
She has worked in the brewing and service industry in both Santa Fe and New York City for nine years, learning many aspects of the business from bartending to events, to office management, sensory analysis and TTB, OSHA and NM Alcohol & Gaming compliance.
Since starting work at Santa Fe Brewing, Jones has helped the business grow from 2,000 bbls of annual production to more than 16,000 bbls.
She knows intimately the issues facing breweries of both these sizes as well as the issues of a rapidly growing business.
In addition to her work at the brewery, Jones is an active beer judge in the Albuquerque brewing community as well as being on the roster to judge at GABF 2013.
She is also a contributor to the recently published Oxford Companion to Beer.
Jones has serve on the NMBG Board over the last year. On the board, she has made it a point to consider how breweries of all sizes and business models will be affected by Guild decisions.