Kiwanis meets each Tuesday, noon to 1 p.m., at the Masonic Temple, on Sage Street, near the intersection of 15th Street and Canyon Road.
Speakers and topics are occasionally subject to change because of illness, conflicts or weather.
Meetings are open to the public.
- Jan. 29 – Michelle K. Hall and Ronald M. Dolin, opponents vying for Position 1 on the University of New Mexico-Los Alamos Advisory Board in the Feb. 5 election, will each speak briefly at Kiwanis and then stand for questions.
- Feb. 5 – Kiwanian Pat Soran will speak on Project Eliminate, a joint project of Kiwanis International and UNICEF that is aimed at wiping out maternal and neonatal tetanus.
- Feb. 12 – Tony Fox, a speaker from the Los Alamos National Laboratory Foundation, will brief Kiwanis on that organization’s activities.
- Feb. 19 – Los Alamos County Utilities Manager John Arrowsmith, a member of Kiwanis, will update the club on the solar project at the landfill.
- Feb. 26 – Committee Meetings.