Looking for a life-changing career? Maybe you should join the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The FBI is accepting application for Special Agent through March 31. For details on the Special Agent application, visit www.FBIjobs.gov.
All FBI employees must be U.S. citizens and consent to a complete FBI background investigation, drug test and polygraph. The FBI is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity and inclusion.
“The FBI needs talented and motivated Special Agents who are eager to serve their country and communities,” said Carol K.O. Lee, Special Agent in Charge of the Albuquerque FBI Division. “If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the most prestigious law enforcement agency in the world, go to www.FBIjobs.gov and send in your application.”
The FBI is especially interested in applicants with the following backgrounds:
- Computer Scientists, IT Network Administrators, Intrusion Specialists
- Scientists (Lab)
- Pilots (Helicopter, Fixed-Wing)
- Military (specifically Special Forces, Explosives, Weapons of Mass Destruction
- (WMD), and Intelligence experts)
- Foreign Language(s) Speakers (particularly Spanish, Chinese (all dialects), Arabic (all dialects), Urdu, Pashtu, Punjabi, Russian, Farsi, Somali and more