Coffee Booth owner Brian Booth, center, closed down his restaurant Sept. 30 and turned the keys to the building in Mari Mac Plaza over to Miracle and Chuck Miller who have opened the Fusion Cafe and Coffee Roasters Restaurant. Photo by Carol A. Clark/ladailypost.com
Chuck Miller and his wife Miracle Miller of Los Alamos are the owner/operators of the brand new “Fusion Cafe and Coffee Roasters” restaurant in Mari Mac Plaza. The Miller’s purchased the former “Coffee Booth” from Brian Booth who said it was time to close after operating his restaurant in the 3,000-square-foot space for several years.
Miller said he and his wife will work fulltime in their new restaurant, which is open seven days a week:
- Monday – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Tuesday – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Wednesday – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (8 p.m. beginning Nov. 1);
- Thursday – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (8 p.m. beginning Nov. 1);
- Friday – 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (8 p.m. beginning Nov. 1);
- Saturday – 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (8 p.m. beginning Nov. 1); and
- Sunday – 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.