- 1 1/2 to 2 pound flank steak
- 1 cup Teriyaki marinade
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/3 cup mango juice (found in fresh juice area)
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary, fresh
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, pressed
- black pepper
- Reserve 3/4 cup of mix for basting during cooking.
Score flank steak lightly in a crisscross pattern on both sides.
Put in a plastic locking freezer bag and pour mix in (all but the reserve for basting). Take out air and store in refrigerator at least over night. Freezes well at this point.