Enterprise Bank & Trust News:
Enterprise Bank & Trust announces two upcoming presentations through Enterprise University featuring officials from Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Both presentations are free of charge and open to the public. Those interested in attending may register at https://www.enterprisebank.com/eu-registration.
A TEAM APPROACH TO MANAGING PROJECTS
Instructed by Steven Renfro, Program Director, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 (1-2:30 p.m. MDT)
Managing teams in a modern world is often about providing the proper structure for communication and collaboration. This course will touch on ways to empower and enable teams, even when individual members serve on multiple projects. You will discover methods for collaboration, a simple approach to Agile Project Management, and methods and tools for Earned Value Management.
- Learn effective communication methods for teams whose members are involved in multiple activities and projects
- Understand various project management techniques and when each may be used
- Discover resources and suggestions to build your project management skills
ACHIEVING SIMULTANEOUS EXCELLENCE
Instructed by John Sarrao, Deputy Laboratory Director, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 (1-2:30 p.m. MDT)
Whether you are a multibillion-dollar business or a startup, there are certain elements of business strategy that apply. Join this course as we discuss how success is grounded in delivering on current missions, anticipating new opportunities, focusing on “how” work is done as well as “what” is done and being a good neighbor.
- Recognize that short-term returns and long-term sustainability require constructive tension
- Appreciate that “how” you do your work is as important as “what” you do
- Consider the benefits of being a supportive neighbor in good times and in bad
About Enterprise University
Enterprise University courses are taught by industry experts and focus on relevant business topics including marketing, sales, financial strategies, leadership training, employee management, employee benefits, succession planning and more. Enterprise University challenges business owners to think strategically and collectively supports a thriving business community by offering its courses to bank clients as well as nonclients – at no cost.