Creative District News:
The community is invited to the Los Alamos Creative District’s Tuesdays at the Pond performance June 23.
This Tuesday local legend Dr. Hall performing his original Blues, Americana and Folk music, including some never-before-released songs from his upcoming album “The Long Road Home”, which becomes available next week.
Catch his performance and some exclusive discount codes for local restaurants and The Bathtub Row Brewery only through the www.CreativeLosAlamos.com website and the Los Alamos Creative District Facebook page.
Check out the Dr. Hall promo here: https://youtu.be/Ovhzu0gIOao
2020 Tuesdays at the Pond schedule:
- June 23 – Dr. Hall – original Blues, Folk and Americana music by Howard Hall and friends
- June 30 – Los Alamos Community Winds – Wind ensemble from Los Alamos
- July 7 – Auto Electric – Fun and Classic Rock-n-Roll
- July 14 – RyoKarii – Electronic music project from Ryan Schultz.
- July 21 – Flipside Down – Classic Rock performed by four Los Alamos scientist
- July 28 – The Bus Tapes – Folk, Rock, and Blues with a jazzy twist
- Aug. 4 – TBA
More information about the performances can be found by visiting www.CreativeLosAlamos.com or following the Creative District Facebook or Instagram channels.
About the Los Alamos Creative District
The Los Alamos Creative District is a program of Los Alamos Commerce & Development Corporation, a private, not-for-profit economic and community development organization. LACDC serves as the umbrella organization for the Los Alamos Chamber of Commerce, Los Alamos MainStreet, Discover Los Alamos, Los Alamos Small Business Center, projectY cowork Los Alamos and the Los Alamos Research Park.