Nambe Drugs and Los Alamos County remind the community that a COVID-19 vaccination clinic is set for 9 a.m. to noon Sunday, June 6 in Griffith Gymnasium at Los Alamos High School, at 1300 Diamond Dr.
The clinic is to administer the second booster of Pfizer for individuals who received their first dose on May 16 and are primarily between ages of 12 and 15 years.
Parental consent is required for minors under the age of 18 for each vaccine appointment.
Minors who arrive at the clinic without parent or guardian signatures on consent forms (both the Nambe Drugs and NMDOH consent forms) will not be able to receive the second dose.
Individuals 18 years and older only need to complete and bring the Nambe Drugs consent form.
Prior to arriving to the clinic, individuals with scheduled appointments are advised to visit https://lacnm.com/VaccineDocs for materials and instructions needed for the event, including the:
- Pfizer COVID-19 fact sheet;
- COVID Vaccine Consent Forms, to be completed, signed and brought to the appointment. Note that a legal guardian’s signature is required for those under the age of 18 on the Nambe Drugs Consent Form and the NMDOH Consent form (these can be completed prior to the appt, no parent is required to sign in person at the clinic, but encouraged to accompany your child);
- Information on how to register with the CDC V-Safe site: https://vsafe.cdc.gov;
- Reminder to bring insurance and Medicare cards, if applicable;
- Reminder to bring the white CDC vaccine card; and
- Reminder to take the online NMDOH ONLINE Medical Questionnaire the morning of the appointment.
Los Alamos County Emergency Manager Beverley Simpson asks appointment holders to arrive within 10 to 15 minutes of their appointment time and to wear a mask.
For those who have booked an appointment, but need to cancel, Simpson requests that they do so as soon as possible to open up space for others. However, if the conflict is only with the hour, she recommends the individual contact her directly at 505.709.8632 so she can adjust the time accordingly and the individual does not lose their space.
Vaccinated individuals 18 years and older also are reminded to sign up for the NM DOH Vax 2 the Max Sweepstakes to be eligible to win prizes.
For more information on who is eligible, how to sign up and the various prizes visit: https://vax2themaxnm.org/sweepstakes/
For more information on county related issues regarding COVID-19, visit the county website at https://lacnm.com/COVID.