Los Alamos County staff will conduct an informational public meeting to discuss the Golf Course Site Improvements Project.
The meeting is 8 a.m. Friday, July 16 in Council Chambers at the Municipal Building, 1000 Central Ave.
Andy Staples with Staples Design Resource Group will meet with the public via Zoom.
A summary of the improvements include:
- Driving range expansion, and the renovation/realignment of five holes;
- Reconstruction of four greens (including one practice green;
- Renovation/reconstruction of appropriate sand bunkers with liner;
- Modification and construction of select teeing grounds;
- Replacement/realignment of select gravel cart paths; and
- Supply and installation of two vault type rest rooms as per plans and specifications.
As funding allows, reconstruction of the remaining putting greens and sand bunkers will be considered.
Direct questions and comments to the Public Works Department at 505.662.8150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.