Los Alamos County Council will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers inside the Municipal Building at 1000 Central Ave.
This meeting is open to the public in person and on Zoom.
The following Zoom meeting link/telephone call in numbers may be used for
public viewing and participation:
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 720 707 2699 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 312 626
6799 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592
Webinar ID: 850 0829 7188
Agenda items include:
- Proclamation declaring August as Bear Month
- Proclamation declaring Aug. 14 as “Keep It Co-Op!”, to denote the grand opening of the new “Co-Op Park” at 1010 Central Ave.
- Introduction of an ordinance to authorize the refinance and re-issuance of an amended loan and promissory note agreements with the New Mexico Finance Authority to increase funding to Otowi Well #2 pumphouse and equipment and Otowi Well #4 MCC Replacement Project.
- Introduction of an ordinance to terminate the Economic Development Project of Pebble Labs, Inc.
- Public hearing on an ordinance that would amend the text of Chapter 16 of the County Development code to create a new downtown overlay zone referred to as a downtown pedestrian retail overlay zone.
- Public hearing on resolutions that would authorize and approve submittal of applications to the New Mexico Finance Authority for financial assistance and approval of projects designated as paint Barranca Mesa #2 Water Tank and replace four water system motor control centers.