The Los Alamos County Council will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 7, in Council Chambers inside the Municipal Building at 1000 Central Ave.
This meeting is in person and open to the public.
However, for convenience, the following Zoom meeting link or telephone numbers may be used for public viewing and participation:
- Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 720 707 2699 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656 Webinar ID: 827 2683 5019
- For Viewing alone use http://losalamos.legistar.com/Calendar.asp
Agenda items include:
- A proclamation declaring Saturday, Sept. 25, as “Keep it Co-Op!” day in Los Alamos County, denoting the grand opening of the new “Co-Op Park” at 1010 Central Ave;
- A proclamation declaring the Month of September as “Voter Registration Month” and Tuesday, Sept. 28, as “Voter Registration Day” in Los Alamos County;
- A presentation about the 2021 Neighbor to Neighbor Fund Drive; and
- A public hearing on Resolution NO. 21-21, which authorizes an application to the New Mexico Department of Transportation for FY2023+ transportation alternatives program, congestion mitigation and air quality improvement program funds for N.M. 4 crossing and multi-use trail improvement project.